Real Estate Lawyers
Real Estate transactions can be very complex both financially and logistically. For most people, it is the biggest financial investment of their lives. At Mirian Law Firm, we take pride in being involved at every stage of the transaction with our clients. Our goal is to manage the legal aspects of your transaction to minimize any delays in the process and protect you from future complications after your transaction is finalized.
WE HELP YOU ON THE FOLLOWING TRANSACTIONS:
- Purchase of a Residential Property
- Sale of a Residential Property
- Refinance of Mortgage
- Private Lending
- Transfer of Title
- Assignment of Purchase Agreement
- Registration or Discharging a Mortgage
DO YOU NEED A REAL ESTATE LAWYER AT CLOSING?
In Ontario, when buying or selling a property, you need a Real Estate Lawyer. A Real Estate Lawyer can handle residential or commercial sales and purchases, title transfers, or refinances.
HOW CAN A REAL ESTATE LAWYER HELP YOU?
Our experienced real estate lawyers can help draft complex purchase, sale, or private lending documentation and tailoring forms to meet our clients’ specific needs. We work collaboratively with your real estate agent and mortgage representative to ensure documents reflect the parties’ interests and agreements.
When you engage a Toronto Real Estate Lawyer from Mirian Law Firm, we will review the residential real estate transaction. We can help do the following tasks individually or as part of a Sale, Purchase or Refinance transaction:
- Review Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Review Condo Status Certificate (if applicable)
- Advice on terms of the Agreement
- Explain the legal terms of the Agreement of Sale And Purchase to the client
- Identify any legal defects.
- Draft a Counter Offer if advised
- Negotiate an extension of the closing date if advised.
- Receive Mortgage instructions (if applicable).
- Correspond and Advocate on your behalf with other lawyers
- Perform Title searches
- Identify issues with Title
- Requisition of other lawyers to address various matters before closing
- Obtain a Tax Certificate if necessary
- Identify how the parties wish to be named on the title.
- Register Transfer of Title
- Register Mortgage (if applicable)
- Payout and discharge existing mortgage if applicable
- Pay the client.
- Pay the vendor.
- Pay the Lender (if applicable)
- Draft and provide a Final Report
- Comply with the Law Society of Ontario regulations and requirements.
- Obtain Title Insurance
- Meet with our clients prior to closing to review all documents
- Explain all other legal documents involved in the real estate transaction
HOW MUCH DOES A REAL ESTATE LAWYER COST?
Legal fees vary throughout Ontario for real estate transactions. There are no set fees. At Mirian Law Firm, we offer competitive fixed legal fees for all standard real estate transactions to alleviate any potential concern you may have and to offer peace of mind. Contact our experienced real estate lawyers to get a quote!
ONTARIO REAL ESTATE LAWYERS
At Mirian Law Firm, we act for individuals and entities that have an interest in a property in Ontario. This includes the cities of Toronto, GTA, North York, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Thornhill, Woodbridge, Newmarket, Aurora, and throughout. To provide greater accessibility to our clients, we offer mobile and off-site services.
CONDOMINIUM REAL ESTATE LAWYER TORONTO
Toronto and its surrounding areas have seen a surge of new condo developments in recent years. For new condo developments, the builder purchase agreements can be quite long and complex. There can be many clauses and fees that a potential buyer may not be aware of at the time of signing. Our Experienced Toronto Real Estate Lawyers thoroughly review the documents with our clients to avoid any surprises, additional fees, or unforeseen delays at closing. Contact our condo lawyer to review your purchase agreement.
CONTACT A TORONTO REAL ESTATE LAWYER TODAY!
Whether you wish to invest in Real Estate or you are buying or you have placed your house for sale through Realtor in Toronto, an MLS listing, or it is a private sale, Mirian Law Firm can make the transaction a smooth and easy for you. Our real estate lawyers will advise our clients of any potential legal risks that come to light during the process and of how you can protect your interests.
Contact a real estate lawyer at Mirian Law Firm to assist you in your real estate transaction today!